Nintendo Okie Podcast – Episode 112
This week’s show is top notch, folks. Dare I say it’s the greatest podcast of all time? I dare. We talk a little more Uprising as well as a few news games for the crew; Skylanders, Radiant Historia, Metal Torrent and Skullgirls. As you may expect, we continue to talk about AR cards ruining our lives as well as Capcpom’s lack of spelling. Tony helps me with my confusion about Project Rainfall and Micah I go from talking about Brawl to having an actual brawl. Then out of nowhere, Tony has a totally none-PG breakdown when he reads a quote wrong. Stay tuned after the ending song for that clip.
Starring – Tony, Micah, Shannon, Shelby
Run time – 1:41:53
We want your emails, everybody. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will read them on the show. You can follow our Twitter, join our Facebook group, subscribe to our YouTube channel and talk on our forums. I say this every week but I don’t think anybody ever reads this part. Here is the link for the Square Enix station we mentioned during the show.
Friends of Nintendo Okie
- Pixel Paint Review wp.me/pCwZ1-7aT 5 days ago
- RT @JoolsWatsham: The status of Xeodrifter at Nintendo lotcheck has changed from "in queue" to "in test". Collective finger crossing is app… 6 days ago
- @Nintendo_Drive Black Flag is a far better experience. Rogue seems to Be a direct follow up to that. 1 week ago
- @Amras89 there are a number of things that can only be unlocked through the app or AC Initiates 1 week ago
- Thank you Ubisoft for helping me decide from the beginning I'm not going to 100% AC: Unity because I can't use the companion app. 1 week ago
How Many Folks Have Visited?
- 911,756 hits