It’s been about 2 months since Legend of Kay Anniversary Edition was first leaked on Amazon UK and Nordic still won’t announce it. However there’s some new information that came in the way of the Amazon page and NeoGaf.
It’s being developed by Unit 4 Games, which is based out the same location as Keen Games. Keen Games was formerly Neon Games who made the original game. Unit 4 also has one of the founders.
The games bullet point features:
- High-resolution textures – new, more detailed character models, modern rendering techniques and crystal-clear surround sound
- Much higher levels of detail to the environments, even when seen close up
- A new user interface making the game simpler to use
- Cut scenes improved – now in HD!
- Achievements have been added
- Leaderboard – compare your score with your friends’ and compete against the best in the world
- 60 Frames per seconds for high speed smooth action
- 25 different levels with over 15 enemy types and epic boss battles
- 3 different primary weapons (sword/hammer/claws) with distinct combat styles
- Various mini-games such as wild boar racing, dragon flying and wolf riding
Currently Amazon has a placeholder date of May 29th in North America. The game will be coming to Wii U, PS4, and PC.