Are you a fan of the River City series? In celebration of the series’ 30th anniversary Arc System Works and Natsume are working together again to create a new entry in the Kunio-Kun series of games. This one, for the 3DS, is called River City: Tokyo Rumble.
The game will be similar to the NES classic River City Ransom. It will be a side-scrolling brawler featuring the series’ iconic characters. Features of the new title include:
- Play as Kunio, Riki, and other famous fighters from the River City series!
- Take on jobs to earn extra cash, special moves, and more!
- Take a break from the main story to fight in a 4-man Rumble or dodgeball match!
- Take on your friends using Local Play and Download Play!
- Unlock new characters, stages, and songs as you progress through the game!
There has been no announcement yet as to when the game will be released, but it will be shown off and playable at E3 this year, which takes place between June 14 and 16th.