Minecraft has gotten yet another update for Console Edition. This one brings some of the bigger changes that were made to The End, including End Cities, new blocks, and End Ships. Lots of new places for players to explore once they make it to The End. Not only that the wings, known as Elytra, that let you glide around the environment are back. Those are only a few of the changes that were made in this most recent update, which is available now for Wii U.
The full list of changes and additions:
- New mobs: Shulker, Stray Skeleton, Husk Zombie, Skeleton Trap Horses
- New Blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block,
- Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab
- New Items: Chorus Fruit, Chorus Fruit, Dragons’s Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Popped Chorus Fruit, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow; Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak boats
- New Status Effects: Levitation, Luck
- The End: significant changes to The End dimension – End Cities, End Ship
- Crafting: UI updated to allow crafting fireworks, similarly to how Banners are crafted
- Brewing: changed to include a slot for Blaze Powder
- Tutorial: new Tutorial world, including tutorials for Banners and Elytra
Lastly they’ve added new mash-up packs and skins including a new Fallout Mash-up pack that will be available for $5.99.