It’s Kirby day in the eShop. Also, a few new titles for the Switch and even a new old school style RPG on Wii U.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Kirby’s Blowout Blast – Kirby is ready for action in a whole different dimension – the third dimension! Have a blast inhaling foes and blowing them away in 3D environments across 25+ stages. Inhale enough enemies and you can launch one huge Blaster Bullet capable of wiping out a troop of Waddle Dees. Now’s your chance to battle iconic bosses like Kracko Jr. and King Dedede in 3D!
- Wii Retail on Wii U
- Rayman Raving Rabbids – Hordes of crazed, out-of-control bunnies have invaded, enslaving Rayman and forcing him to participate in gladiator-style trials. Help Rayman win his freedom back by entertaining and outwitting these furry foes. Use the most hilarious fighting moves imaginable, run races on animals, fight in the arena or mesmerize the bunnies with your dance moves. You can even milk pigs or engage in plunger-shooting madness! The possibilities for fun are endless.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- A free, new update to the Fire Emblem Heroes mobile game is here! Update version 1.5.0 features two new modes, adding Chain Challenge and Squad Assault to the Story Maps. Be sure to check out the following three special events, which are coming soon:
- Bound Hero Battle – A new type of Hero Battle has been added to Special Maps. Heroes who share a special connection are waiting for you to challenge them. Alm and Celica from the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game are available on Special Maps until 11:59 p.m. PT on July 12.
- Tempest Trials – Resonating Fangs – Available from 12:01 a.m. PT on July 7 through 11:59 p.m. PT on July 20, this is the second Tempest Trials event, drawing from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. It promises fierce battles featuring Alm and Celica and their allies.
- Special Hero Summoning Event – Ylissean Summer – Going on now through 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, popular Heroes from the Fire Emblem Awakening game (Robin, Frederick, Tiki and Gaius) appear in swimsuits. These Special 5-star Heroes have new skills related to their new summer looks.
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bulb Boy (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Implosion (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shephy (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Vaccine (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Stack ’em High (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Table Tennis Infinity (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- A Day at the Carnival (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Space Hunted (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Revenant Saga (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.