Just woke up to TONS of amazing Yakuza 6 news on Twitter! It looks as if Yakuza 6: The Song of Life will launch on PS4 in the North America and Europe on March 20th, 2018. Not only that but there seem to be two bundles going up for preorder soon…
First up is this awesome “Launch Edition” that comes with the game and a hardcover art book. This Launch Edition has an MSRP of $59.99 in the US, $79.99n in Canada, £49.99 in the UK and €59.99 in the rest of Europe.
More awesomely is this “After Hours Premium Edition” that comes with the game, hardcover art book, two 280ml bar glasses, two coasters and two ice stones all wrapped up in a premium box dawning Kazuma’s dope back tattoo!
More info on contents:
- Hardcover Art Book – The intense human drama and magnetic world of Yakuza 6 will be on display in this stunning art book. We’ll have more details on what will fill the pages at a later date.
- 2 Bar Glasses (280ml) – Designed with Kiryu’s ferocious dragon tattoo, these bar glasses are the perfect receptacles for your beverage of choice.
- 2 Ice Stones – Cool down your drinks with a pair of heat action branded ice stones! One features the flame heat action icon, while the other has the Japanese “kiwami” heat action icon. Chilling has never been so… extreme.
- 2 Coasters – A true yakuza knows how to relax with class, so coasters are a must have when lounging after hours. Protect table surfaces with style by placing your glasses on top of official Tojo Clan branded coasters. Plus, you won’t need to play the “is this my drink?” game because of their inverted colors!
- An Outer Box – All of these essential tools will be housed within a collectible outer box.
The After Hours Premium Edition has an MSRP of $90 in the US, $119.99 in Canada, £79.99 in the UK and €89.99 in the rest of Europe.
Last but not least, we were gifted a brand-new trailer for the game that you can check out here: