I always get ridiculously excited about the release of a new farming simulator game. I love growing things, working in the dirt, and seeing the things that I grow in my yard end up on my table. One of the dreams my wife and I have is being able to have land where we can grow lots of different things and raise a few animals. Right now the closest I can get is these games and I love playing them.
Farming Simulator Nintendo Switch Edition will be heading to the system later this November. From the press release:
Take on the challenges of the modern farmer! Explore a huge open world including a detailed North American environment, loaded with farming activities, over hundreds of acres of land. Drive over 250 authentic farming vehicles and equipment from over 75 manufacturers, including brands such as Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. Harvest many types of crops, tend to your livestock, take part in forestry work, and sell your products to expand and invest in your farm! Transport your goods in trucks and trailers, or load and drive trains to reach your destination.
- Develop your farm in two huge environments, one North American and one Eastern European
- Harvest a large variety of crops: sunflowers, soybeans, and many more
- Transport your goods with trucks, trailers, or even drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, which includes pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens
- Use 250 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 75 manufacturers
This version of the game will let you get behind the wheel of all of these vehicles. Raise animals, clear the fields, and grow dozens of different kinds of crops as you try to build the biggest and most successful farm possible. I’ll definitely be playing this one. Who wants to join me on the farm?
Check out the trailer for the game that was released today.