The Nintendo Switch library has been growing by leaps and bounds over the last few weeks. More than two dozen new games in the last two weeks alone have made their debut on the console. Next week is starting to line up to continue that trend.
The developers of Wulverblade took to Twitter today to announce that Wulverblade, the side scrolling brawler based on British history launches this coming Thursday, October 12th. The games features, according to the developer include:
- Old school arcade, side scrolling beat-em-up action
- 8 beautiful levels spanning ancient forests, thundering rivers, torchlit woodlands & Roman forts. All based on real locations
- Stunning 1080p HD artwork & cell animated characters
- Atmospheric soundtrack fit for a blockbuster movie
- An engrossing story that combines ancient British history with native tales of lore
- Amazing unlockable features that leave you eager to play again!
Here’s a trailer of the game in action. Be prepared to continue to open your wallet Switch owners. There’s a lot more still to come.