If you’re a fan of classic dungeon crawling experiences from days of yore Monkey Stories is hoping you’ll check out Heroes of the Monkey Tavern. Much like games such as Etrian Odyssey today or classic dungeon crawling experiences like Sword of Hope you’ll play the game from a first person perspective moving around grid based dungeons fighting enemies along the way.
The list of features includes:
– Dungeon exploration in grid-base movement
– 8 classes
– 2 hours of intense music
– 3 difficulty levels
– Real time fights
– 22 different enemies, including 6 bosses
– Full keyboard and gamepad support
– Numerous traps and secrets
– More than 100 unique items
The game will be available on November 7th and will cost $9.99.