Head Up Games and Pixel Perfex have released an update to their recently released underwater shooter Earth Atlantis. It’s designed to fix some issues early reviews had with the game to make it a better experience for everyone. The update list according to the developer looks like this.
Please find here all fixes at a glance:
– Drop the sub-weapon that you had equipped before you got defeated right at your restart point
– Item boxes spawn much closer to the restart point and player’s location
– Increased drop rates of items and sub-weapons
– Increased the player’s ship speed
– Reduced the difficulty of some boss monsters, especially on Easy Mode
– Minor bugs fixed
– A new game icon
I reviewed the game and thought it was good, though there was some issue with large difficulty spikes that seemed unfair at times. I’ll be giving the game a second look. I thought it was worth picking up despite the issues so hopefully most of those have been fixed.