Sky Force Reloaded from Infinite Dreams lands on the Switch today. The top down shooter harkens back to classic arcade action. To get people excited about the launch they wanted us to pass along the launch trailer for the game. You can see that below.
The game, which retails for $9.99, includes:
· 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
· Enormous and intimidating bosses.
· New difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
· 9 different aircrafts with its unique features and play style.
· 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them grant permanent benefits, while others boost players’ abilities only temporarily.
· Hundreds of upgrades to weapons, shields and other equipment.
· Eight assisting technicians with their special skill.
· Weekend Tournaments challenging friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
· Highly polished gameplay and well-balanced difficulty curve for casual gamers or a die-hard shmup fanatics.
· Professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
· Local cooperative mode.