Pixelated Milk and Crunching Koalas have announced that they’re bringing a new strategy RPG to the Nintendo Switch. Launching on April 12th Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs brings you kingdom building, tactical RPG game play and plenty of sidequests to complete. They’re promising this is more than your typical indie RPG with between 30 and 50 hours of gameplay and some stunning visuals.
The Royal Edition coming to the Switch is an enhanced version of the game that also contain DLC called The Unending Grimoire, including an endless mode and brand-new characters.
- Traverse through lands of robust turn-based battles, diverse quests and distinct bosses.
- Bond with dozens of colorful characters who will help you along your journey.
- Tone down the difficulty level or skip battles if you’re not in a mood for a fight.
- Experience a fair amount of epicness and tons of humor; Samurai dwarves?!
- Bring back your best jRPG memories with hours of engaging gameplay.
- Face the newly-added endless mode and prove your tactical skills.
One interesting twist to this game is the ability to skip battles altogether. They promise that you can play the game the way you want to. Focus on the story or take part in each and every battle available. The game will be available for $24.99 on digital stores, but a retail release is planned for soon after the digital launch.
For more information about the game keep looking here or head over to the game’s official website.